ayy so i was tagged by the lovely mexiicor
You can tell a lot about a person from the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes or however you listen to your music and then write down the first 10 songs that come up. Tag people you want to do the tag.
- The Reckless And The Brave - All Time Low
- Deja Vu - Sleeping With Sirens
- Canals - All Time Low
- Settle Down - The 1975
- Paradise City - Guns N Roses
- Starlight - Tonight Alive
- Mama - My Chemical Romance
- I Don’t Care If You’re Contagious - Pierce The Veil
- Hello Brooklyn - All Time Low
- Postcards and Polaroids - Sleeping With Sirens
Random Questions 1) What does your bedding look like?
2) Favorite article of clothing?
3) Least favorite month?
4) If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5) Soup or salad?
6) Woodchucks or groundhogs?
7) Have you ever failed a class?
8) What house would you be in at Hogwarts?
9) What's your best friend's name?
10) Least favorite movie?
11) How long can you hold your breath?
12) What are three things you can't live without?
13) What's your favorite letter of the alphabet?
14) If you could talk to one person from any point in history, who would it be?
15) Left or right?
16) If you were a piece of furniture, what would you be?
17) Favorite class in school?
18) Favorite holiday?
19) Which type of music would you erase from existence if you could?
20) Leggings or tights?
21) What's your favorite flower?
22) Ever gotten high?
23) Tell me a story.
24) Do you sleep with socks on?
25) Least favorite scent?
hey friend, here's some advice that helped me w anxiety: everytime you get anxious just stop everything you're doing and pay attention to your breath. if its during an exam stop doing it. imagine good vibes filling your lungs and cleaning your insides while you inhale, and imagine all the anxiety going away as you exhale. if you have time for yoga, do it, at least once a week. saved my life, really. good luck friend!
ahh thank you darling! i really appreciate this! :)